22 Days - "The gateway to Heaven"

The gateway to Heaven

I regret to say that this training will be remembered by me for my entire life. I know, the word "Regret" might sound a bit absurd here but frankly speaking the word Regret stands out of the rest of the words as I will miss the fun that I felt each day. I could say with my eyes and brains open to the max. extent, that

"If there is a atmosphere to learn, then this is IT"

The way the 22 days went was least expected by us when we first heard about the same. We had joy, we had fun but at the same time we did not allow any opportunities to our trainers to have a negative impression. I and most probably all of my fellow colleagues will agree with me on the note that We played, we made fun of each other, there were gossips all around but on the same note it must also be quoted that We were right up there in the Leaning curve.

Nevertheless, we really came up as a unit as I feel and I can bet 10 bucks (thoda kanjus hun na..) that the LAB 7 creatures(and I mean it "Creatures"...You heard it right) were the best of them all. Working as a team, as a unit whether it were the games (Counter Strike, FIFA, NFS) that we played or the exams that we gave.

Lets compile the whole thing and the analogy(.class) becomes something similar to this...

"We had people from different religions, but all of them entered the same Religious place"


There were several groups, students from different colleges, it took time to make the roads between the different groups but when the road became concrete, it was like a single lane National Highway.

Single lane and that too National Highway...Didn't get you?

Let me explain, the road did not have any dividers and the best part was whatever and whenever we did something it became a well synchronized team effort. All vehicles went in the same directions.

Lets have a look what were the highlights of LAB 7:

1. The gaming group

Counter Strike, FIFA and Need For Speed

Personally speaking FIFA is a game you can play day in and day out and I can ensure you that you will not end up bored even for a single moment. Counter Strike deserves the same mention.

Many players who emerged from the Counter Strike are:

VIPER (Suvodeep), **[Terminator]**(Baidyanath aka Bauda), yoookiller(Srinjoy), Cr79(Tejesva), karthik(Karthik),  eoin(Mama), rowdy(forgot his original name), mansij(Mansij), player(Abhi), G.one(Manish), mkt65(Mihir "President"), Shahbaz "Shahbazul Shahbazul", Vishal "PCO", Saviour(Agni), Maddy(Madhumanti only girl contestent..hats off..), Vivek(forgot his CS alias)
and lastly I too played CS with several names, most prominently...AssaSIN[A*C*I*D] and KoLaV3R!

I wondered what would have happened if Sree "Kelano public" would have joined the CS team...

FIFA players included:

Agni "The fire", Karthik"calling Karthik Sunny", Abheek "silent eater", Rishab "Silent Murderer", Anirban "Gigantic Mama" and also me Debraj.


The card Players:


Karthik, Agni, Rishab, Biswarup, Maddy, Barnadeep "Shanto Sishto", Mama, Honey, AP, and others...(sorry I know I missed some names here),

The NFS team:

Rohit(Rockstar), Biswarup(shanto chele), Barnadeep "Shanto Sishto", Saswata("they call him sutko"), Agni, Abheek, Karthik and others..

2. Non Gaming Group




SINGERS


This group mostly comprises of girls along with a selected boys..


Sreetama"Kelabo", Soumita "throws Nickname not found exception", Ekata "Can't spell anymore", Joncy "Reminds me of South African fielder"(no offense expected), Ria "na na na na A....D", Maddy "Female Counter Strike Champion", Vandana "I should not say it anymore...or should I..?", Honey "Don't do any Hani(hindi wala) to me...", Anupurba "reminds me of GP @Abheek", Sweta "Smarty", Sayak "Gayak was a better name", and I "Debraj" was also in that team...

 Srinjoy "Ever soooo Bhooka" and Mihir "South City is a special place" also worked in this department on temporary basis.

Others (those who were na ghar ka na ghat ka...Please don't mind my language)


Bornodweep "Killer instincts", Saumik "Mr. Thinker".....




These were the different religions and when these religions meet at a place it is called "The Lab 7 Team".
The Lab 7 Team
Lets have a quick look at what we were left with after the 22 days of complete fun...


  • Come Again!! Come Again!! (I am feeling weak... :P :P)
  • The requirement of 13 Mbps
  • Learning is essential whether its studies or Gaming
  • Sky is always up...
  • Girls are very very important (This statement is written by me, as a result of the consequences that I had to face when I wrote just the opposite few days back)
  • You can never walk alone... (at least not in Lab 7)
Some personal memories:
  • Sayak can sing any-time any-where
  • Mama can never stop laughing
  • Srinjoy and Tejesva are the refresh button of our group
  • Srinjoy has become G**
  • Never play Counter Strike against VIPER(Suvodeep) or Terminator(Bauda)
  • Karthik can beat your score even you get 100/100
  • Sreetama can mentally harass you. For more info contact Saswata
  • There are talents all over the place...Abhi, Rishi,Ekata
  • Manish has a height of 6ft 1inch
  • Agni has got fire in him, but where is the fire is hard to tell
  • Honey is brand ambassador of Airtel (I think Maddy told that someday,,correct me if I am wrong)
  • Vandana B can dance awesomely 
  • Saswata needs to wear a Kevlar+Helmet against the Sree threat
  • Abheek only cares about food...but not for himself, but for AP(how sweeeeet....)
  • Abheek can eat Pizza's but can't share
  • Mihir can manage anything
  • Manasij needs a Counter Strike trainer
  • Maddy is the Counter Strike Champion of Lab 7(Female section though)
  • Soumita and Sreetama are very good friends... (sometimes too good.. :P)
  • Kolaveri song was made for Ria A.....D
  • Barnadeep is often misspelled as P......
  • Abhay can make strategies for Activity...but Implementation requires improvement
  • Swift is not in everybody's luck....Contact Sayak for more info.
  • Why there are two Shahbazul?
  • Sayak can become Vijay Malya provided he changes his TYPE..
  • I can't stay at one place
  • Joncy can try her hands on Cricket
  • Who gives???
  • Saumik and Abhay are competitors
  • Vishal "PCO" can make a mockery of your ears
  • You can beat Michael Schumacher, but not Rohit "Rockstar"
  • Last but not the least "AMI BHALO CHELE"
Few photos that are worth sharing..

The boyz group at the gateway to heaven


People can look awkward when they face two or more cameras, look at the eyes

Great piece of Photography by Ria A...D, depicts the happiness and joy we had


A performer who never gets tired...hats off to the attitude

Justifies the small quote..."One Family"

Superb...I can assure you that there cant be any better picture than this ♥♥♥♥, can see it day in and day out

Look at that for a picture...Can you challenge us? We have got experts in every field

Again a Family pic

Perhaps everybody were thinking.."Oh...god...what's next?"





I am certain that the 22 days that we spent here will remain in some corner of the heart of every member, no matter how much your heart can engulf. The irony is that I cannot express my feelings for the first time in my blogging career of mine (if you can say it that way). Words like Awesome, fantastic....are too dwarf in front of the experience. It is easier to code a full fledged project rather than to adjust yourself after this experience. Too good...

A random quote from somewhere that wraps it up here...

Since I am a football maniac...I would say it like this..

If GOD came and asked me Debraj, we have two offers for you..

1. Relive these 22 days and then leave the earth
2. 22 NORMAL years of Contract extension plus added salary to be alive on earth

I would choose the 1st one.

"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you all, I could walk forever in my garden. "




Share on Google Plus

About Debraj Banerjee

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 comments:

  1. Truely awesome!!!!!!!!!!!


    I firmly second ur thought!!!

    great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stupendofantabulasticallifantastical @debraj............and for my part...."dhore kelabo!!!!!" d last part is a due...really thank u all for last 22days of fun,excitment,joy......thank u very much....and we'll definitly meet again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will definitely Sree....And you cannot Kelaying me because I do not fear... :D :D

    stupendofantabulasticallifantastical ..... nice :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. its totaly awesome.....

    & u have summarized it in a great way...

    mast hai yaar... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Van..really appreciate your acknowledgement!!

      Delete
  5. Mind blowin... can read this article of urs day in n day out :)

    ReplyDelete