You within You


===========================
     YOU within YOU                  
===========================

A small little poem written by me that is dedicated to the childhood which we all have been through. Growing up and learning the so called "Etiquette" have changed most of us. From a guy playing and roaming on the streets to a man tied with the shackles of profession. Is it what you have cherished to be or is it what you have been molded to? The lines below tries to express what you gained and what you lost! Who you were and Who you are!


                                                                                    I touched the winds
I walked the sky
I was a small kid
Who didn't knew to lie

For everything I enjoyed
I used to laugh
And the charm of the smile
was like "7 Khoon Maaf"

The clock was my friend
while "routine" was my foe
Time was on my side
and never let me feel low.

Everyday seemed new
everyone looked good
I trusted them all
I expressed my mood

It was all freedom
it was like dream
The feeling of being loved
and the taste of ice cream

The fearless approach
the attitude of fire
Something that I cherish
Something that I admire

People have changed 
So have I
I want to shout
I want to cry

Its very congested
its very narrow
You need to be brave
Just like "Jack Sparrow"












Have I learned 
or Have I lost
Did I grow up
Or I have paid the cost

Lets go out
Lets break the barriers
Lets be a fighter
Lets be Warriors

Its time to express
Its time to show
Don't take a step back
Its time to Go!!

Unlock the child within you
forget about the crowd
do whatever you like
Make yourself clear and loud...

                                                                                                             - Debraj Banerjee
Share on Google Plus

About Debraj Banerjee

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment