Someday its better to leave the things at the Almighty's hand

Full night drama and no studies is what you could go for when the exams are knocking on the doors and that too of that stature of Accy. I left it to the almighty as my eyes were raring to close the shutter as the Enemy's Hand were pointing at the 2 AM mark. Closed the silly looking but extremely addictive Gtalk button where you often Type rather than talk..."It should have been GType"..P

Next day, I opened my eyes at 6:45 thanks to the SAMSUNG Mobile (Which has also a bluetooth...this line is for someone who made a mockery of it by asking me whether it has that facility or not)...Took the bath by 7 AM, with extraordinary courage. Reached the bus stand by 7:30 and I was as lucky as a winner of KBC when I got a seat in the Bus along with Baidyanath "Mr. Vatish 001" Dutta.

Was at the Same old place by 8:20 AM.

Learnt that Sohini, Sreya (two Wo-mans) are gone from the training....and So was Joyita..I wondered why God Why? Why this Kolaveri Di? They could have left earlier...At least 2 and 1/2 plates of Doi boda (as Joyita went for a Distributed Shared Memory for the wada with Masi (MKC), who is still alive). 

Test was about to begin and It seemed perfect to write a Head-Start blog for the same kind of training. I did the same as the 72 Heartbeats/Minute thing directed me the same to do. I was off to the blogger.com page in a flash.

Exams finished....copied and helped others in doing the same. My appreciation for "Mr. Vatist 001" (I guess if I say the name again he wont show me his answers). He has sound and Complete knowledege in most of the programming languages whereas mine is say:

Distorted, Clustered, Insecure, Highly flexible, incomplete by (m)any means. (I am not that bad too...its just that some people like to have some fun while reading...else I am a great Talent in those field..but a bit Unpolished).

After the exam, we were very angry (dont want to use the bad words). The exams were good and deserved something better. We were very disappointed after looking at the scores. All of us deserved to get more than 75% atleast and it happened to be a mediocre kind of performance. Our friend Manish "Mr. Big Boss" Krishna Anand from BIT scored 80 and his friends also got the same...(Congrats to them...I really dont know their names else I would have loved to mention...Will have to send the link to them as well...).

Some lines are coming up from my 85 beats/Minute Machine...so writing them...


It was joy, it was Fun, till the new Teacher came and he lacked Fun.


That wraps it up for the new lecturer. 

Not that bad too....He said that he will not go in detail...but then he did something analogous to this...


Like you say I will give you an overview of a word and then you re-teach him what are Alphabets..that is, teach him from the scratch.


AssaSIN[A*C*I*D] in the left and
**[Terminator]** on the right 
Priyanka "Priu" Chaudhri and Ekata 's
 type of game
Anyways, Counter Strike was installed in our machine thanks to some big hearted colleague ("Dinu Bhai"...thanks to you for the word), and I started firing along with Baidyanath Dutta (BND). Girls looked disinterested...The irony of the hour was when we were playing the tough, brave and strategic game against our mates of other college, they were playing a game called........"ANGEL GUN" or "ANGEL RUN"...not too sure..but it didn't have a gun and Priyanka "Not Mkc anymore" Chaudhri was uttering some nasty words(...not too sure what that was though..), when somebody was manhandling the angel in the game. Come on...How boring..A game played with guns at one PC and other one had a pink screen with a barbie doll being dressed up as if they were real. Even the second remaining girl of the IT-NSEC-Acc Universe..Ekota Tripathy (Sorry for the mistake in spelling, but I wont go back..."bahut alsi hun na")joined the Pink coloured game.
I had one very good game in the mean time after struggling to get my hands on the mouse. Killed seven in a row(all heads). It brought some notice among Ryan (Counter Strike name of a boy from SIT...a PRO player), Viper(another PRO player) and his colleagues as they came to meet me as I said I was playing from my lab. My name in Counter Strike is "AssaSIN[A*C*I*D] " anyways..BND (dont worry I wont say Mr. Vatist 001 anymore till the last exam), plays with the name "**[Terminator]**", he was playing beside me..and was playing well.

The rest of the day I was least interested in what the new boy said...I dont know what to call him as we have not decided yet. Nevertheless, we had a great moment but at the same time we missed our previous teachers...We still remember you both Vijay Dinnanath Chowhan..:D and our very own.....Siddhu bhai...(he might read it)...Sudipta sir...We miss you both.

All geared up to play Counter Strike and FIFA tomorrow...FIFA thanks to Manish "Big Boss" Bhai...

Anyways...I was something to write about Srinjoy "Bhooka" Das but forgot...sorry Srinjoy...next time..
All Hail the ride to the beautiful place...We hardly do anything but play.

"Study Hard...Play Harder"



Share on Google Plus

About Debraj Banerjee

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment