Time and Tide waits for none

Our RDBMS teacher(more of a friend), finally had to call it a day much to the disappointment of our Gaming department, who will hardly get any better colleague than Arif Sir (We did heard RF at first..not Arif and wondered what could be that). As like the last two...Sidhu Bhai and Vijay Dinnanath Chowhan, we did not wanted to get rid of him (atleast not without giving us a treat). Mr. RF accepted our request and then came the Pizza's ordered fresh from Dominos. Here are some pics that I had and thus will share with you guyz. Here I go...



Pics with a bunch of Creatures sitting in a unstructured manner

This is what you call a Machli Bazaar with the Ilish mach

The gaming group (with some impurities...like Sayak and others who don't know how to play)
The girls gang, They think they are of special importance ...LMAO



Anyways, We did enjoy the Pizza more than we were disappointed to loose out on a great colleague.
Regarding the Pizza incident.....

Well, wanted to notify everyone, who thought that I had eaten up most of the Slices of the Pizza, YOU ARE WRONG. This rumor is spread by my fellow colleagues who were more busy in covering their own faces though my face. I WAS NOT THE ONE!! I do commit that I took four slices, but at the same time I can assure you that except for the first time, I shared each slice with minimum of four other students. 

For more proof, 

Do Contact: 
Mihir, PCO

Do Not Contact:
Karthik, Baidyanath  

Hanging in the balance:
Abheek


Lets hope that the new guy in the block comes with a big heart(since Bigger will be an exception considering the last three). Java awaits us.
Share on Google Plus

About Debraj Banerjee

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment